Sunday, April 21, 2013

 

We all enjoyed 'Underwater Chicken with Wedges' for Dinner last night! Here's the Recipe!

 Choose some boneless pieces of 'Underwater Chicken', I usually use a white 'Underwater Chicken' for this Recipe but last night we tried pink.

 Cut up some small Desiree or Pontiac Potatoes into wedges and give them a short microwave, then dry them in a clean tea towel.

Now for the Magic!!  Open a packet of Tandaco Coating Mix and totally coat all the 'Underwater Chicken' and Wedges then bake in a little Olive Oil in the Oven!


 So Delicious we forgot to take a photo of the finished meal... but here is a snap of an almost finished plate!
P.S.  My 4 Children reckoned they didn't like Fish... so I served them this 'Underwater Chicken' for several years until Tomos at about 7 years of age said at the dinner table... 'I've never seen an 'Underwater Chicken', I think we're eating FISH!'

The noise of dropping cutlery was deafening until ... he very thoughtfully said...  'But I like it!'  LOL  This has become one of our family stories and although both boys love both cooked fish and sashimi they know the story and wanted to try some of my very special... 'Underwater Chicken.'

It was declared a WINNER  :-)

Labels:


Comments:
I am SO trying this recipe.....that Tomos was a clever boy!!!
 
.. Was??? Ann-Maree? Still is in fact :-)
Good Luck with the recipe!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?