Saturday, April 27, 2013

 

Pennie cleaned out the fridge and larder once again...



So WHAT is it you ask...   Well it's sort of from a recipe called Pastitso! 

But...

I didn't have any Macaroni so I used some (years old) Vermicelli that's been sitting in the Larder forever and annoying me!  2 beaten eggs and some Parmesan... this formed the base.

There's been 500 grams of Mince in the freezer for about one year so I dug that out and cooked it up with some garlic then found some old... but not moldy... broccolini and some corn on the cob some dill and some sugar peas which I threw in with some Pizza Tomato Sauce, the last of some white wine and a beef stock jell thing and finally an egg!  Just delicious!!  This formed the middle then I made the topping of butter, flour, Parmesan and egg yolks! 

David really enjoyed his tonight.   Job well done Pennie :-)

There are now 6 in the freezer for another day... 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?