Friday, March 29, 2013

 

I'm almost 'Normal' or is it 'Average'? ... :-) I don't know if I really want to be but that's what I've been told this week...


 Each week I do the SMH Readers Panel, sometimes it's really deep and meaningful and at other times it's just silly like this week...  so Question #1 - I'm in the majority!

 Question #2 - I'm also in the majority.

 Question #3 - I'm in the majority if you add 'Don't have a job' and 'No'  :-)

Question #4 -  I'm in the majority!   You could only click one of this questin.

 If you add them all up and divide by 4 I'm just on 70% Normal  LOL

Do you do the SMH Survey, they aren't usually as silly as this one, sometimes it's political, sometimes it's topical, sometimes very serious... but it's always interesting... see how to sign up in the first photo.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?