Saturday, February 23, 2013

 

It's wet, wet, wet, windy, windy, windy, damp, damp, damp and miserable! So....


Jason, my butcher, makes the best Sausage Rolls, now this is from someone who has never liked sausage rolls because they've always been too fatty... but Jason's are terrific... I buy 10 at a time and freeze them.   I never eat the sausage rolls like normal people do, I defrost them just enough so I can slice through them, making 12 thin rounds with each sausage roll... Then...

.... I put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook them until the smell in the kitchen is divine and they are crispy and lightly browned.

Yummy for lunch, especially on a day like today and wonderful for a Party and the Grandchildren love them as well... Yum!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?