Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Scatterdays #1 - 7.1.2013 - W = Expensive & Music.
W - Expensive = Wollogorang, cost a lot of money to build, cost a lot of
money to run, cost a lot of money to restore and it would cost a lot of
money to buy! This is a back view taken out the window of my car as we
sneaked past a couple of years ago... I would love to see the front
view as it's been restored to what it was like originally, with it's
pretty veranda which I never saw.
W - Music = Westside Story came to our local movie house in 1961, I was 16 years old and just loved, loved, loved it! A modern version of Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliette', tells the story of feuding families who form New York City gangs - the white Jets led by Riff and the Puerto Rican Sharks, led by Bernardo. Staring Natalie Wood, Richard Beymer, Russ Tamblyn.
W - Music = Westside Story came to our local movie house in 1961, I was 16 years old and just loved, loved, loved it! A modern version of Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliette', tells the story of feuding families who form New York City gangs - the white Jets led by Riff and the Puerto Rican Sharks, led by Bernardo. Staring Natalie Wood, Richard Beymer, Russ Tamblyn.
Labels: Scatterdays, W

